Sunday 28 December 2014

Vikram, Amy Jackson: I movie (Tamil) 2015 Official Trailer, Posters, Wiki

Vikram, Amy Jackson: I movie (Tamil) 2015 Official Trailer, Posters, Wiki

Here is (Hindi Language) official trailer of Tamil most awaited film ‘I‘, Which is starring with superstar Vikram and
Amy Jackson in lead roles. Actually “I” is an Tamil romantic thriller, it is set to hit the worldwide theaters on 9 January 2015.
The film is directed by Shankar and produced by V. Ravichandran, D. Ramesh Babu under the banners of Aascar Film Pvt. Ltd. Check out below official trailer, posters, cast & crews of I movie (Tamil) 2015.
Vikram, Amy Jackson I movie (Tamil) 2015 Official Trailer, Posters, Wiki



See More- Vikram, Amy Jackson: I movie (Tamil) 2015 Official Trailer, Posters, Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment